A TIME TO DANCE
The Life and Work of Norma Canner
"...a remarkable new
feature-length documentary film..."
- Christine Temin, The Boston Globe
"The raw emotion is palpable, and the filmmakers have beautifully captured Canner's tremendous energy and nurturing spirit. [A TIME TO DANCE is] an inspiring, informative and profoundly moving documentary that serves as an eloquent testament to the healing power of dance."
- Karen Campbell, The Boston Herald
seems to prove the superiority of non-verbal therapy by example."
- Anita Gates, The New York Times
"The film is a portrait of an exceptional woman with a rare gift for compassion. Cannerís ability to see the creative spirit in all people, even those on whom society has given up hope, is truly inspirational"
- Emily Barton, Time Out New York
- Peg Aloi, The Boston Phoenix